Friday, June 20, 2008
Cross Roads
So yesterday was an interview to determine my future. My future was determined by two people one was very outgoing and the other was dull as hell. I am pretty sure I won my first interview but my second interview was the downfall. Why the hell would they make him interview me, he was not outgoing there was no flow to the questions. Isn't it funny that your life can be determined at that one instance. However, this does not end my career right then and now but it shattered some dreams and it got me thinking can I handle the real world or should I take the easy way out and quit. So I am not at the cross roads thinking about my future I could try again and again and hopefully adjust and achieve my goal to prove people wrong and that I am cut out for that job. I will prove them wrong and I am coming back harder than harder and tougher than tough nothing is gonna slow me down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment